v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-07-31, 19:53)Milhouse Wrote: Arghh... I blame it on the late hour. Smile

OK in build #0423 there's a mesa bump and a major kerenl bump, so it looks like a bug in either of those (most likely the kernel). It's hard to say what is causing the problem without clearer logs.

If it's a problem that occurs at shutdown then you could add "debugging" to /flash/EFI/BOOT/syslinux.cfg (UEFI) or /flash/extlinux.conf (legacy BIOS) and that should preserve your system log across reboots. Then trigger the problem, restart the system and upload your journal with "journalctl -a | pastebinit" - it may include a clue as to what is happening (no promises on a fix though).

Edit: Also, just to be clear on the actual problem - you said:
Quote:I have a Zotac Zbox CI520, which was running the #0419 build. After I installed the #0503 something is f'ed up with the power and or IR-settings. After a shutdown it won't power up with the remote, I have to do it manually.
With #0419 were you powering off the box, or putting it into standby? From the #0510 log you sent me, it looks like you're shutting down Kodi (which crashed due to nfs which you say isn't an issue) and thus powering off the box. Whenever I power off my boxes, they don't come back on with a remote control - never have, never will... they only wake from standby.

If you intended to put your box into standby on shutdown, check you still have the "Suspend" option selected as the "Shutdown function" in Kodi Settings > System > Power Saving.

I always shutdown the devices, and "Shutdown" is the selected Shutdown function.

The log can be found here: http://sprunge.us/SSeE
For comparison, the working build (#418): http://sprunge.us/bgFW

Hope it helps to find the problem

Messages In This Thread
3D HOU/HSBS issue - by .bismarck - 2016-06-20, 20:03
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0) - by tinzarian - 2016-07-31, 23:21
[Build #0903] breaks VAAPI - by MichaelAnders - 2016-09-04, 15:37
Update Failed - by n2vwz - 2016-09-27, 19:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11