v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-09-23, 12:37)kenmex Wrote: @millhouse
Thank you for all your work, I respect what you do for all of us.I have two questions, if you can please let me know
Do these builds support MVC or AVC 3d? I know I can play .iso files and SBS or Top and bottom 3d, but I cannot seem to play 3d mvc mkv files.They just play in plain monoscopic.If not, do you have any plans to support this 3d format, or the only solution will be to install Windows?

Also, using Estuary skin, greek characters in the Music library do not appear correctly.The same Albums/songs/Artists appear correctly when viewing the File Mode of the music.I have tried changing fonts from the GUI, editing Font.xml using other full unicode fonts that I know support Greek characters, but with no luck.Do you have any idea what might be the cause of this?

Thank you very much.

No, there is unfortunately no MVC support (and I'm not sure what AVC 3D is). MVC support needs to be added to ffmpeg and to be honest given the decline in interest of 3D I don't see this happening now.

Regarding the Greek issue, that sounds odd - does this happen with Confluence?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
3D HOU/HSBS issue - by .bismarck - 2016-06-20, 20:03
[Build #0903] breaks VAAPI - by MichaelAnders - 2016-09-04, 15:37
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-09-23, 14:59
Update Failed - by n2vwz - 2016-09-27, 19:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11