v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-11-23, 09:37)Boulder Wrote:
(2016-11-23, 08:51)atoulmin Wrote: That's disappointing, the "next gen" skin is a step backwards in my little opinion. But it may get better
Why not point out what bothers you and it might make a difference? I personally work with complex systems daily and appreciate any constructive feedback because there's always a chance that I can do something about it Smile

Agreed, although I did ask for support/criticism in this thread so I'm partly at fault for that because a couple of days ago it hadn't yet been decided to proceed with the "Next Gen" skin in Kodi 17, and if the overwhelming response to this new skin had been negative then I would have dropped it from these builds. However after 49 downloads and only one negative response it seems fair to say that people either like it, or don't care either way! Smile

As it is, the decision has now been taken to switch Kodi master to the updated skin (in time for Kodi 17), so that decision is now moot and this new skin will be staying. I will however continue to pull the skin from the upstream repository as this is currently under heavy development (so now is a good time to get things you don't like fixed, if they're not fixed already).

Anyone with Estuary "next gen" skin suggestions, please post details in the Estuary forum.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
3D HOU/HSBS issue - by .bismarck - 2016-06-20, 20:03
[Build #0903] breaks VAAPI - by MichaelAnders - 2016-09-04, 15:37
Update Failed - by n2vwz - 2016-09-27, 19:34
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-11-23, 10:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11