v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
Hi There.

New to this forum. Great project on Libreelec!

I've updated Libreelec to the last nightly build, running on a Z8300 Cherry Trail box (Intel) (Was WIndows 10). Video is fine via HDMI and I get picture and sound. Issue I have is no sound output from MP3's / Spotify streams etc. The sound starts quickly, for a few seconds, stops, locks Kodi and causes a restart of Kodi, every time. The ALSA driver is in play and HDMI is connected to a Yamaha amp. Only other sound driver referenced is Blue Tooth, not in use.

Personally I'd expect video issues, not simple MP3/AAC sound problems. Is there anything I can do, log, to try and resolve this. Ive tried disable pass through/enable, video output changes all to no avail. No settings within Kodi change the outcome of the Kodi restart in Libreelec.

Apart from this I have Spotify working, plex kodi connect, chrome browser working, and its fine most of the time, except no sound from any form of music, including Radio tuners...

Any help appreciated, and happy to sacrifice current setup and overwrite as needed.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
3D HOU/HSBS issue - by .bismarck - 2016-06-20, 20:03
[Build #0903] breaks VAAPI - by MichaelAnders - 2016-09-04, 15:37
Update Failed - by n2vwz - 2016-09-27, 19:34
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0) - by gazzauk71 - 2016-11-25, 00:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11