v15 ES File Explorer not downloading ARM Kodi
Just received my Fire TV 4K box today, installed and updated to latest Fire OS. I've downloaded ES File Explorer, run through tutorials to download Kodi with it but hit a brick wall - I get to the Kodi downloads page, highlight ARM and press Select on the remote but File Explorer does not start the download. The small round 'loading arrow' top right of Explorer spins for half a second or so but no download starts.

I've enabled the developer tools in Fire OS system setting as per the tutorial.

If this doesn't work I guess I'll have to try installing via ADB. Any ideas please?

Thanks.

Neil.
Everyone has been having that issue with the arm selection just be persistent and keep pressing the arm selection and even hold the button and you will be able to download hopefully this was helpful
Hi there. Thanks for the swift response, appreciated. I'll give it another try with your method and report back!

Thanks for your help.
To update, I gave that a try to no avail. Must of presses over 100 times, both clicking and holding. Gave up and used ADB as was surprised at how easy and fast it was, all working great now!

Thanks for your help tho.
ES file explorer has been a hit or a miss for me (sometimes its so quick next time it wont do anything)
So i went back to the old school of using adbfire as it works everytime..
Had the same issue for 2 days.... Realised 16.1 (at the moment) doesn't download.... Carry on down the page and click older versions... 16.0 works perfect!
(2016-04-29, 13:38)neiljfellows Wrote: To update, I gave that a try to no avail. Must of presses over 100 times, both clicking and holding. Gave up and used ADB as was surprised at how easy and fast it was, all working great now!

Thanks for your help tho.

Please do me a favor and upload that ADB file to virustotal and do a virus scan on it and tell me the results... I got malware.
I have had the same problem as well just try opening and closing es fire explorer and navigate back to the downloads page and click on the ARM again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ES File Explorer not downloading ARM Kodi0