NOTE: SexyCirrus 3.4.X no longer has true support for Advanced Emulator Launcher as the asset model has deviated slightly from Advanced Launcher.
What is SexyCirrus?
SexyCirrus is an elegant expansion / 'additive' MOD for Cirrus Extended 3.4.X that brings in a wealth of new views and designs tailor made for gaming / emulation setups that use Advanced Launcher and now Advanced Emulator Launcher. Even better, it brings the 'best of' each of these across to the media sections as well, injecting new life across the skin! SexyCirrus offers an unrivalled amount of display options and sophisticated designs to present your gaming library in dynamic ways no matter the system, era, or box shape. Automatic trailer playback, persistent backdrops, thumbnail substitution, extrafanart use, and more await. Welcome to the new SexyCirrus.
What's in the Box?
Wave One Plus+ contains 5 series consisting of Advance, Sauna, Galleria, Tiles, and Fronts. 18 views available in Wave One Plus+ for gaming with both Advance and Tiles offering support for Poster, Square, Wide, Slim, and Blu box shapes. Galleria can show off images of varying aspects and all box sizes. Sauna offers displays for Steam banners and standard banners, and Fronts Titan is the first launcher centric viewtype. Media areas get some action with a 'best-of' selection of 5 views from Wave One Plus+ being primed and polished for use in the traditional Cirrus areas.
BONUS: Wave One Plus+ also includes 36 NEW gaming studio flags created especially for the project*
* Studios Added: Access Games, Awesome Blade Software, Black Forest Games, Bossa Studios, Coffee Stain Studios, Crocodile Entertainment, CroTeam, Drinkbox Studios, Good-Feel, Junction Point Studios, Just Add Water, Klei Entertainment, Koei Tecmo, Machinegames, MercurySteam, Mojang, Moon Studios, Mossmouth, Namco, Night School Studio, Playdead, Psyonix, Ready at Dawn, Replay Games, Rising Star Games, Running with Scissors, Santa Monica Studio, SCE Santa Monica Studio, Slighty Mad Productions, Tango Gameworks, Tose, Upper One Games, VanillaWare, Yacht Club Games, Zed Two.
- Kodi Jarvis 16.X
- Cirrus Extended 3.4.X
- Advanced Launcher 2.5.8 or Advanced Emulator Launcher
*Advanced Launcher is designed by Angelscry*
The current development git for Advanced Emulator Launcher can be found HERE.
*Advanced Emulator Launcher is designed by Wintermute0110*
Download > SexyCirrus 3.4.X - Build: 20160603
- Download the SexyCirrus base package.
- Unpack the archive to the 'skin.cirrus.extended' folder.
- Overwrite the requested files.
- Launch Kodi.
- Enable the desired views from System > Appearance > Skin > Settings > SexyCirrus.
Changes to Wave One Plus+:
- True support for Advanced Emulator Launcher.
- SkinSettings.xml updated.
- strings.po updated to reflect Wave One Plus+ changes.
- Fixed focused item not reaching full brights in Fronts Titan.
- Fixed secondary fanart for Advance series Default, Expanded, and Oversize styles (fix also applies to Oversize style in Sauna Explorer).
- Box Substitution now working properly on all Galleria views.
- Minor adjustments to fanart window size in Sauna Explorer.
- Fixed trailers, multi-image directory, and secondary fanart in Sauna Explorer to display properly in window.
- Incorporates all previous elements of Wave One and Wave One Plus.
Changes to Wave One Plus:
- Galleria Series added (beta).
- Fixed image loading issue on SexyCirrus video views.
- Batch Artwork Download option added to SexyCirrus video views.
- Brighten Thumbs changed to full brightness when toggled.
- Another 2 game studio flags added.
- Updated strings.po in accordance with Wave One Plus additions.
- Includes updated textures.xbt.
The Kodi development team for their constant work. Paradix, the one man army of Cirrus Extended. Angelscry, for the ever amazing Advanced Launcher. Teeedubb, for the newly minted brilliance of Hyper Launcher. The project would never have come about without your work to lead the way. Wintermute0110 for Advanced Emulator Launcher. garbear of RetroPlayer fame and zachmorris of IARL. Respects to Mike_Doc and schimi2k of Nox.