Release [CLOSED] SexyCirrus 3.4.X - Gaming & Media Expansion for Cirrus Extended
(2016-05-12, 23:54)chrisism Wrote: so I got it working and it looks beautiful! the trailers are really cool. Maybe wait a little longer before might be better, but it could be just me since I was so focused on that part.

I presume you mean the delay time before the trailer plays? I could look at adding the option to switch between different delay times for a future wave. Currently is 2 seconds (2000ms). Would 5 be enough?

(2016-05-12, 23:54)chrisism Wrote: You said you were copying some of the views to other media. if so I really would love to see the trailer playing in my movie collection with the fanart view. you would be my hero, although you are already with the current stuff.

Haha! High praise indeed. The media crossover views should be thought of as more of a "bonus". Stuff like trailers being displayed in a similar manner to how they get displayed in games isn't as straightforward as it would appear. Right now, things like that aren't high up on the priority list but at a later point, we can revisit it. Smile

Messages In This Thread
SexyCirrus Stuff - by Rufoo - 2016-05-02, 17:12
Frequently Asked Questions - by Rufoo - 2016-05-02, 17:13
RE: SexyCirrus 3.4.X - Gaming & Media Expansion for Cirrus Extended - by Rufoo - 2016-05-13, 02:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] SexyCirrus 3.4.X - Gaming & Media Expansion for Cirrus Extended1