Win Explanation Please
Please explain why my post suggesting an OP tries out his problem on Classic Cinema has been trashed.

Classic Cinema is an add-on not shown in your list of banned add-ons and is found in the Kodi Add-on Repository, which is also not shown in your list of banned repositories.

If you are having problems with it why is it still listed in your repository?

I am long enough in the tooth to realise that any mention of a banned add-on would get my post trashed and the OP's thread removed, which was not my intention at all.

Kindly provide an explanation for your action.
The OP mentioned he was using a pirate stream addon, that's most likely why it was trashed.
(2016-05-08, 14:09)0wing Wrote: The OP mentioned he was using a pirate stream addon, that's most likely why it was trashed.

No, the post by Super Moderator DarrenHill seems very much in answer to my post.

I would just like it confirmed on this forum that I have not violated the rules.

It is important to me.
@JNRW - you're fine, nothing you said was wrong. Classic cinema is fine and approved.

The OP in that thread was talking about a build that violates the rules though (it includes pre installed piracy add-ons), which was why I binned the thread.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-05-08, 16:41)DarrenHill Wrote: @JNRW - you're fine, nothing you said was wrong. Classic cinema is fine and approved.

The OP in that thread was talking about a build that violates the rules though (it includes pre installed piracy add-ons), which was why I binned the thread.

OK, many thanks for your reply.

Upon reflection I should have considered your first post more carefully.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Explanation Please0