• 179(current)
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2018-12-28, 23:00)generalmilk Wrote: Received the first test build for auto switching refresh rate. It does work in Kodi. I don’t see the switching delay in other apps. Any idea how to test it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AndroidTV/comme...for_mibox/
 Any news about this update?
Has anyone received and tested beta build 2532 ?
People say that they fix wake up from sleep....but is anything striped e.g hd passthrough and also what about auto framerate switch .
Hi, I have an issue with MiBox. I've force resolution to 4k@60hz but when I go to Kodi > System it says that resolution is 1920x1080. Is there anything i can change so Kodi will see 4k resolution?

Thanks
It's as if Xiaomi released the beta firmware to a few people and then completely abandoned the box.
@generalmilk any news about a update?
Just receive the 2550 on Mibox 3, auto refresh rate work on Kodi 18.1 - on fulhd tv it is not beta, regular OTA update
Smile
Mi Box 3 updated. I will test the wake up feature during the weekend and post my impressions Wink
Can someone please screenshot the KODI audio passthrough options with this update applied?
Autoframe rate is working on Kodi. Also it is working on Youtuve (smartvyoutube app).
I can not make it owrk ok Netflix yet.
(2019-03-22, 16:16)jacanuck Wrote: Can someone please screenshot the KODI audio passthrough options with this update applied?
 TrueHD and DTS-HD is still working after the 2550 update on Mibox3:

(2019-03-22, 16:26)Drtatom Wrote: Autoframe rate is working on Kodi. Also it is working on Youtuve (smartvyoutube app).
I can not make it owrk ok Netflix yet.

(2019-03-22, 16:44)MrBuyakah Wrote:
(2019-03-22, 16:16)jacanuck Wrote: Can someone please screenshot the KODI audio passthrough options with this update applied?

Can confirm these.
===

Under Sleep state, it still disrupt HDMI-ARC/CEC of entire AV system.
(2019-03-22, 16:44)MrBuyakah Wrote:

Can someone with a Mi Box S post the options available to them?

Glad to hear they didn't nuke the standard Mi Box audio options!
2018 Mi Box S - owners can join Xiaomi Beta Firmware test program as well - follow THIS (click) link.

I wanna thank say thank you very much to wrxtasy and generalmilk for their great work, testing and communication with the Xiaomi Developers.
The auto framerate switching feature works perfect with kodi.

My Mi Box is now the perfect Device for me and my Sony UHD BD Player goes to a deep sleep *zZzZ* -_- there is only a need for waking up when i want to watch Discs.

THANK YOU! <3

Greetings from Germany
TV: Metz Novum 55 OLED Made in Germany | UHD BD Player: Sony UBP-X700 | Streaming Player: Apple TV 4K (2. Gen), Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019), Xiaomi Mi Box 3
  • 179(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21