Creating a "Music Corner" forum
(2016-05-20, 15:47)DaveBlake Wrote: Nice to have some posts in their now, thanks Darren.

Just did a search of General Support > OS Independant sub-forum for threads with posts with "album" in either title or body - the 18 pages of results going back tinto the mysts of time could all be moved to Music Support. A bit of a task, and not vital, something to while away the lonely nights maybe? Smile

It's 18 pages of posts, but only a page or so of actual threads. And that I can do with a search of my own and some mod tools, and you'll now find all those threads in the music section too Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Do we really need a video subforum? Videos are basically the assumed/dominate use-case, and are better served in the general help forum. They get proper attention and help there, which is different than music, which was getting buried by video questions.
I think we do, just to get consistancy with other Kodi features like PVR, Music which have their own forums (and to stop people posting in the video development forum).

Lets see how it goes.
Then what is the general forum for? :P
(2016-05-21, 11:44)Ned Scott Wrote: Then what is the general forum for? Tongue

Questions about kodi that don't involved PVR, Music, and Video I guess Big Grin

Oh and platform specific problems.
Fair enough. If it helps to categorize, then I'm all for it :)
I've also added a forum for the picture feature in Kodi.

That should mean we have a complete set of forums for Kodi features now.

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=265

I've moved a few threads in there about photos and added the wiki guides as a sticky thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Creating a "Music Corner" forum0