v17 Music Library Improvements - Krypton
(2016-06-09, 20:31)DaveBlake Wrote:
(2016-06-09, 20:21)deveng24 Wrote: Dave,
a few fyi .....
1) if you see in the DB characters under the artist table, i found characters in the involvedpeople tag... when deleted/modified issues was corrected... did not think artists were coming from that tag.

2) I took my journey folder cleared all of MY tags and used MB picard to tag everything... with no modifications loaded it into kodi, ended up with two journey nodes one with a single album, all other 20 or so in the other node.... MBs tags id3 fields album artist with Journey but artist with Journey, Tron, Journey vs. Rastaliens (the "vs." happens with a few other also), and a Journey vs. Alexampt & Mononegro. i have tried to change the tag to Journey only (no change in the kodi library).

Troy

Yes, one of the enhancements of v17 is the processing of the TMCL and TIPL tags, along with composer and conductor etc. Only listed when you add a roles node and look for them, they do not clutter the artists node, but they are stored in the artist table of the db.

I will look at Journey tomorrow, time for dinner now. But do check out my previous post again.

thanks for looking at all the stuff im throwing at you.... and i have removed most of the MB tags in my main library so, kodi, organizes them my way i expect them to be grouped. I have not yet updated my month backup library yet so, that i could help where the MB tags are causing problems....

Messages In This Thread
RE: TESTERS WANTED: Krypton 17 Music Library Improvements - by deveng24 - 2016-06-09, 20:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Improvements - Krypton1