New to Kodi - query to make sure I support the team as much as I can
Hello Kodi Team,

I've recently started using Kodi and thanks so much for opening up a whole new world/era of entertainment. I've just been on you website forum and read about pirateers selling boxes, using youtube etc.

I never realized I could be using addons you don't condone.

Could you just let me know how I can ensure that all of my addons are authentic Kodi. I will refresh mu programme and re configure using Kodi revitalize until I hear from you.

Kindest Regards,

denr
everything you install through the official kodi repository is trustworthy.

a list of things to avoid, can be found in our wiki:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
As a rule of thumb, if an add-on is offering access for free to shows, movies or channels that you would normally have to pay for, it should be avoided.

The old adage is true here as everywhere else - if it seems too good to be true it probably is.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks Both,

That's a great help to start me off. denr
Also a lot of these so called amazing wizard/addons have a lot of incoming and outgoing traffic when streaming from these addons which seem to have nothing to do with whats happening when using them as I did a little experiment with them.

If you've purchased a box with pre-installed Kodi the only way to be sure its clean it get rid of it completely and re-install unless your 100% clued up with kodi and know what needs deleted and what does not.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New to Kodi - query to make sure I support the team as much as I can0