Android Kodi PVR
Ok so I have a Fire TV Stick and Nexus Player and WMC as the Backend for PVR. I have all but completely sorted out the playback quality of both these players. I only have one problem left and that is that I cannot resume plack back after stopping it .. the file will always go back to the start and Skipping only ever skips a secons ..maybe a few minutes sometimes. Trying to get back 90min into a 2hrs recording can be a PIA.. no idea what to do.
you can type in 9000 for 90 minutes with the keypad then enter/OK
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
Hay thanks for the reply but the problem is that it wont actually goto the given time frame. It may skip forward 1 or 2 minutes sometimes even 5 minutes if I'm really lucky but for the most part it would be under 1 minute.
I can Skip midway into a 29Gig MT2S BluRay rip no problem. Cannot do the same with Rec TV
It sounds like you may have set ServerWMC to remux all recordings? Can you post a ServerWMC log to pastebin and link it here? Make sure it includes a recording playback attempt too
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
(2016-05-30, 12:51)scarecrow420 Wrote: It sounds like you may have set ServerWMC to remux all recordings? Can you post a ServerWMC log to pastebin and link it here? Make sure it includes a recording playback attempt too

I think you were correct.
Thanks Mate

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android Kodi PVR0