Installing Kodi using a paid developer Account
Hello.

I just converted my free Apple Developer Account to a paid account because I can't install Kodi everytime the Porivisioning file expires.

How do I install Kodi in my Apple TVs using my paid developer account?

Every time I try to install, the installation gives me errors and the installation fails.

Is there a tutorial somewhere that I can use?
what is the error message?
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found.

I don't know if I am selecting the correct Signing Certificate, the provisioning profile is the correct one, I deleted all others and left this one created by xcode (fix issue).
The certificate for the paid accounts should be named something like iPhone Developer: *Your Name* (xxxxxxxxxx)
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
That's the one I am using.
And that is also the one you selected in Xcode to get the provisioning profile? There will be two listed, the personal and paid.

You could try running the blank Xcode project to see if that installs to your device
I created a new provisioning file using the web, not xcode.

The message is different now: The executable was signed with invalid entitlements. The entitlements specified in your application's code signing entitlements file do not match those specified in your provisioning profile (0xE8008016)
Could you post the log from iOS App Signer? (View > Application Log)
The text that appears on the right side of the console?
Got it. Sorry for all the troubles, I am really new at side loading.

I selected the wrong certificate (the one with the Apple id, not my name).

Kodi installed just fine now.
Can I use the same Certificate and Provisioning file to install in all my Apple TVs?
I tried to install on another Apple TV and received the no valid provisioning file error.

Do I need to create a project for each Apple TV and sign each one?
(2016-06-03, 01:06)willynanita Wrote: I tried to install on another Apple TV and received the no valid provisioning file error.

You can use the same provisioning profile and project BUT you need to plug each Apple tv in and click "Fix Issue" to register the UDID (up to 100)

You can either register, re-sign, and install for each one or register all of them first, sign once, and install the same file on all of them

Once they're registered you can update kodi or create new provisioning profiles without registering the devices again
Helped me too... I've gone and got a developer's account too... and two ATV4...

Thanks...
(2016-06-03, 03:19)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-06-03, 01:06)willynanita Wrote: I tried to install on another Apple TV and received the no valid provisioning file error.

You can use the same provisioning profile and project BUT you need to plug each Apple tv in and click "Fix Issue" to register the UDID (up to 100)

You can either register, re-sign, and install for each one or register all of them first, sign once, and install the same file on all of them

Once they're registered you can update kodi or create new provisioning profiles without registering the devices again

Thank You!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installing Kodi using a paid developer Account0