v16 Streaming of HEVC DVB-T2 channels is not working
(2016-06-10, 13:17)membrane Wrote: I have a LibreELEC installation here and it is working fine with the new DVB-T2 signal. No special setting needed, everything worked out of the box (local and remote playback).

I set up a raspberry 3 with LibreELEC and was able to install TVHeadend 4.2 plugin. Configuration of TVHeadend was fine (via web). I was also able to view a stream via Laptop (Linux Mint stanard video player, not VLC). But i was not able to connect via Kodi and HTSP plugin to the tvheadend instance on the raspberry. Neither locally from LibreELEC nor from my Laptop (both running Kodi 16.1 Jarvis).

I have configured the HTSP plugin (no user or password), and activated TV in the settings. As soon as i had done this, i saw the popup showing up for a few seconds, that it syncs the backends channels. But afterwards i had no TV menu item as i would expect it.

This is what i get from the log, when i try to connect via HTSP plugin:

Code:
09:37:10 T:7508   ERROR: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: pvr.hts - Command getDiskSpace failed: Unable to stat path
09:37:10 T:11196  NOTICE: EPG::CEpgContainer::Start - EPG thread started

Any Ideas?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Streaming of HEVC DVB-T2 channels is not working - by mdawid - 2016-06-15, 09:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streaming of HEVC DVB-T2 channels is not working0