v16 Streaming of HEVC DVB-T2 channels is not working
(2016-06-15, 09:39)mdawid Wrote:
(2016-06-10, 13:17)membrane Wrote: I have a LibreELEC installation here and it is working fine with the new DVB-T2 signal. No special setting needed, everything worked out of the box (local and remote playback).

I set up a raspberry 3 with LibreELEC and was able to install TVHeadend 4.2 plugin. Configuration of TVHeadend was fine (via web). I was also able to view a stream via Laptop (Linux Mint stanard video player, not VLC). But i was not able to connect via Kodi and HTSP plugin to the tvheadend instance on the raspberry. Neither locally from LibreELEC nor from my Laptop (both running Kodi 16.1 Jarvis).

I have configured the HTSP plugin (no user or password), and activated TV in the settings. As soon as i had done this, i saw the popup showing up for a few seconds, that it syncs the backends channels. But afterwards i had no TV menu item as i would expect it.

This is what i get from the log, when i try to connect via HTSP plugin:

Code:
09:37:10 T:7508   ERROR: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: pvr.hts - Command getDiskSpace failed: Unable to stat path
09:37:10 T:11196  NOTICE: EPG::CEpgContainer::Start - EPG thread started

Any Ideas?

At the end have you been able to make it working? Smile just for information the channels that were not working (with htsp) have, in the services list, got a "service name"? Second if you click edit on a service that doesn't work in the services ' list and at the bottom of the pop up window you click to "read only information", has that channel a service id? why am asking this? because i've the same problem that you have described about "htsp" that doesn't buffer and these that i've asked are the only two strage things that my not working channel has: No service name and no service id thanks Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Streaming of HEVC DVB-T2 channels is not working - by anthonytex - 2016-06-17, 19:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streaming of HEVC DVB-T2 channels is not working0