MXQ box
Hi,
I was given an MXQ box by my son, as a present. He's not very technologically minded and had been given some instructions from a friend, to help me set it up. I wasn't having a great deal of luck with it so, when he visited, my son had a look. He said the layout looked quite different to his, but was able to set it up so that I could watch the TV programmes I wanted to. I was having some trouble with buffering issues and I also wanted to see if there's a way for me to save my favourite shows etc. so that I could get notifications of new ones. Having just seen a tutorial on YouTube, I'm wondering if the box he bought was actually second hand (or at least been used for a very short while and returned) [/size]because my screen is not matching what should be (?) the initial screen. I'm thinking about taking it totally back to factory settings and starting again, but I don't want to do it without advice. I will greatly appreciate any help.
Cheers
Jenni
Thread moved to Android, as it has nothing to do with Windows.

You should also look at the notes on free content (wiki), as you may be using 3rd party add-ons which we don't support here as they violate our forum rules (wiki) on piracy.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MXQ box0