Estuary MOD Rule Violation?
Last night i noticed Estuary MOD was send to Garbage bin because it violated a rule, which rule?
I couldn't find a reason why it violated anything that quickly, anyone else who has an answer?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2354909
Author was warned about having banned addons in screenshots. Nothing happened so -> bin
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn, thanks for explaining.
(2016-06-10, 08:51)Martijn Wrote: Author was warned about having banned addons in screenshots. Nothing happened so -> bin

Where I have posted banned addons screenshots ?

The only time I was warned, the screenshot was deleted.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Martijn,

thanks for your explanation.

Are you referring to post no. 37 from Phill65 telling that a piracy screenshot was removed?
Which banned addon appeared again on a screenshot and where?

I just want tot understand.

Thanks for your effort
(2016-06-10, 13:02)elchupete Wrote: Which banned addon appeared again on a screenshot and where?

I just want tot understand.

Color me interested...
(2016-06-10, 13:02)elchupete Wrote: Which banned addon appeared again on a screenshot and where?

First post of the thread, second image row, extensions screenshot, last extension on row 1.
Ok, so VStream & Exodus indeed...
(2016-06-10, 13:53)faugusztin Wrote: First post of the thread, second image row, extensions screenshot, last extension on row 1.

Thanks
(2016-06-10, 08:51)Martijn Wrote: Author was warned about having banned addons in screenshots. Nothing happened so -> bin

Considering only a generic imgur album was embedded, rather than individual screenshots, it's reasonable to assume there was some confusion. Can we try removing the imgur tag from the post and then restoring the thread? I think we now have Guilouz's full attention ;)
(2016-06-10, 14:14)Ned Scott Wrote:

Considering only a generic imgur album was embedded, rather than individual screenshots, it's reasonable to assume there was some confusion. Can we try removing the imgur tag from the post and then restoring the thread? I think we now have Guilouz's full attention Wink

+1

I will ask Guilouz if he can modifiy imgur galery and remove the screenshot
Yes please Guilouz, juste delete those addons because we deeply need your mod!

Thanks again for all the good work!
We have no objection to Guilouz using those dodgy addons if he so wishes, we just don't want to see them used in forum screenshots since it could act as advertising for those addons. All Guilouz needs to do is make sure any view do not include those addons, or obscure the addon details within the picture so it's not clearly visible I guess would also be enough.
Oh OK ! I had not paid attention to imgur gallery. I understand now...

I always pay attention to that I post screenshots but I forgot this one.

I can't remove it because the thread is lock.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Please bring this thread back!!

One of the best Skins in Kodi!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD Rule Violation?0