• 1(current)
Mod Estuarized
Hi All....

I would like to introduce Estuarized a custom version of the Estuary skin

What does this version have? Check out the screenshots below and if that grabs your attention you can install it from my repository linked below.

watch gallery

watch gallery

watch gallery

watch gallery

Enjoy Smile

My Repo
My Github
Sweet!!!!? I will be testing this tonight! Thanks Ian!

Regards,

Bart
Looking forward to trying it out!

Would you consider adding a time ending flag the the video info screen like the other Estuary mod has?

Also I see that the audio and subtitle indicator under the movie poster is missing it's icons just like the other mod. Must be PKC suppressing this as I have found. If you start playing the movie then immediately stop do you find the icons have shown up?
Thanks guys, yes I will be adding the ending time to the video info screen...but not using a flag I'll keep it at the top so it is consistent with the home section.

As for the subtitle stuff, I must admit to not knowing what actually should go there..it may well be missing data from PKC..when time allows I will look deeper into it.
Didnt try it out yet, but thx anyways, it's good for the people to have choices.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Looks nice!
Working on Krypton only or Jarvis as well ??
Phil65, have you been having any issues with extended info script with this skin? I've actually been having constant script failures on any skin using the 5.0+ version of extended info that installs with modern skins. If I manually install an older 4.0+ version all is well.

Is it just me?
Debug log (wiki) or it didnt happen. Wink
Post it here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=160558
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2016-06-19, 14:45)phil65 Wrote: Didnt try it out yet, but thx anyways, it's good for the people to have choices.

Cheers, agreed the more choices the better,

(2016-06-19, 15:54)Pipsqueak Wrote: Looks nice!
Working on Krypton only or Jarvis as well ??

Thanks, Krypton only I'm afraid.
There's a new version up on the repo, the main changes are a harmonising of where the media info/end time etc is displayed along with a few other fixes here and there.

Check out the first post for updated screenshots with the new default colour scheme.
I haven't taken a look at the default version of this skin but the pictures of this mod are absolutely elegant. I really like the teal green color choice and the Covert Affairs (great show by the way) cover art definitely puts a great touch on it. Those colors seem to best help accentuate the accents of this skin. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

I'm also happy to see:

Code:
<import addon="resource.uisounds.fromashes" version="0.0.1"/>

I'm glad you continue to enjoy the From Ashes Audio Suite. I have a few more sounds coming down the pipeline that you might be able to use in this new mod Wink.

Keep up the good work, I'm downloading this to my Krypton installation tonight.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon
I'm noticing that neither the Next Episodes shortcut widget nor using the PKC add on node "On Dec"k are displaying on the home screen in the correct order. After watching a tv episode, the next episode in the series is displaying near the end of the list.
It's mod of my mod lol. Don't forget credits in your mod Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-19, 22:12)Guardian Hope Wrote: I haven't taken a look at the default version of this skin but the pictures of this mod are absolutely elegant. I really like the teal green color choice and the Covert Affairs (great show by the way) cover art definitely puts a great touch on it. Those colors seem to best help accentuate the accents of this skin. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

I'm also happy to see:

Code:
<import addon="resource.uisounds.fromashes" version="0.0.1"/>

I'm glad you continue to enjoy the From Ashes Audio Suite. I have a few more sounds coming down the pipeline that you might be able to use in this new mod Wink.

Keep up the good work, I'm downloading this to my Krypton installation tonight.

Thanks mate, those sounds are the best I've found on kodi so far and looking forward to the new ones being added. Keep up the good work on the arctic from ashes mod Smile
(2016-06-19, 22:26)Hardax Wrote: I'm noticing that neither the Next Episodes shortcut widget nor using the PKC add on node "On Dec"k are displaying on the home screen in the correct order. After watching a tv episode, the next episode in the series is displaying near the end of the list.

Yes I noticed that too but not sure what's up there, I'll keep an eye on it and see if I can see what's up.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuarized5