v16 1st time user/Great Software/BlueTooth??
Smile 
Hello,
Thanks to everyone who developed this software. I loaded Kodi V16.1 through Noobs onto my Raspberry PI 3. I have the 7" touchscreen attached. The software runs very well and I was able to have a slideshow of all my photos and play music at the same time from my recorded albums. Content is on a usb stick. I have the onboard WiFi working fine but I can't get the audio output to go to the Bluetooth. There is a field under System to set output to Bluetooth but I couldn't get it to work and couldn't find anywhere to pair with my speaker. The audio sounded pretty good coming from my hdmi monitor speakers. All video is on the touchscreen. Audio from the output jack was of low output and not as good sounding. I ordered the USB speaker output device to try out. I would prefer the Bluetooth although. I'm new to the raspberry pi and had minimal results working toward a home media device with raspbian, android, or win10 IOT. Thank you. Brian.
This is assuming you have the Default "Confluence" Skin and are using OpenELEC (but should be the same for LibreELEC, OSMC etc)

From the Home Screen Menu ...

select Programs then OpenELEC Configuration then select Services > Enable Bluetooth

Now go back to Bluetooth option to pair your device.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1st time user/Great Software/BlueTooth??0