v16 Can't Play My TV Channels
They work of course in all other players but not with Kodi, this issue happens from yesterday. The settings for the IPTV Simple Client are all on default, i want to auto-update the list each time i launch Kodi, that's the reason.

ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for
ERROR: XFILE::CFileCach e::Open - failed to open source
ERROR: CDVDInputStreamP VRManager::Open - error opening
ERROR: CDVDPlayer::Open InputStream - error opening
Debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I can't do that because in the log there are sensitive information, btw this is the part interested when i try to play the channel.
No log then there's no problem here - we can't help you without the information.

If there's sensitive stuff then edit the log before you upload it (see the advanced part of the link above for details on how to do a manual upload).

Code 404 would usually mean a page has been removed, so depending on quite what you are trying to play then that may explain things. But if it's the kind of stuff that would violate our forum rules (wiki) on piracy and is on a fly-by-night server then you're not going to get support here anyway.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
As soon as i have time i will edit the log and will upload here.
Upload it to PasteBin or XBMClogs and post the link they will supply.

Do not paste the log directly here or it will be removed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Did you roll updates in these days? Latest movie seen Sunday Evening and since Monday evening have this problem, completely re-installed Kodi meanwhile and no way to get it working.
Where are you getting the movies from?

I'm wondering if your source is the same as a banned add-on (wiki) which is having issues at the moment. If so then support ends here.

Kodi Blog Posts
I have only the default Add-Ons installed. Sorry for misunderstanding, only use tv channels for watching Movies and TV Series.
What addon are you using that gives an error.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
PVR IPTV Simple Client.
Post a debug log, no one can help you until you do. Totally pointless to keep speculating, post the debug log.
Talked with my IPTV Provider, there was a problem in the server side configuration for Kodi. Now all works.
Thread closed, no useful info.
Thanks, one less thing to do, but closed because solved not because no useful info were provided. With my info, the 4 lines i posted, read about 404 error on the net, found server can't handle request and contacted them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't Play My TV Channels0