Add-on Request - Dailymotion Plugin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DarrenHill Offline
Team-Kodi Minion
Kodinerds is fine.

The two other sources mentioned in post #58 (fusion and SuperRepo) however are not, and are what i was referring to before. Those are both on the banned addons (wiki) list.

| Banned add-ons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) | Free Movies/TV Shows
find quote
Jrowe710 Offline
Well then can someone please tell me a repo that isnt banned and that has a working add on for the dailymotion? I will happily remove the ones i have. Like i said i am new and i am just learning everything from youtude videos
find quote
daherlihy Offline
(2017-04-17 13:23)Jrowe710 Wrote:  Well then can someone please tell me a repo that isnt banned and that has a working add on for the dailymotion? I will happily remove the ones i have. Like i said i am new and i am just learning everything from youtude videos

I'm pretty sure if you click on the links in the above posts from Darren, you will find out for yourself what is and isn't allowed.
find quote
Jrowe710 Offline
So kodinerds is fine? How do i install that from my tv? What is the source address i need to type in? When i try one posted on here it dosent let me install from zip.
find quote
DarrenHill Offline
Team-Kodi Minion
(2017-04-17 13:23)Jrowe710 Wrote:  Well then can someone please tell me a repo that isnt banned and that has a working add on for the dailymotion? I will happily remove the ones i have. Like i said i am new and i am just learning everything from youtude videos

Use the KodiNerds repo. Try the link below and install it from zip file, then afterwards install from repo, select the KodiNerds repo and then the dailymotion add-on from there.

https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/archive/master.zip

L0re might give you a better answer, to the post you made in the 3rd party repo section of add-ons (which is the best place to ask). It's his repo after all.

Be very careful of YouTube videos in relation to Kodi, as most of them are 3rd party rubbish that will just lead you into piracy and the banned add-ons (wiki) I mentioned before. See here for more details on that subject.

| Banned add-ons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) | Free Movies/TV Shows
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-17 13:49 by DarrenHill.)
find quote
L0RE Offline
Sorry for the late answer. What does the logfile say when trying to install the zip
https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/blob/m...p?raw=true

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
find quote