Release Nebula 5.x for Kodi 17.x Krypton
Live the vertical menu for the kodi 18 skin. Does your kodi 17 skin have that option as well?
Yes ... the github version only
Hi TGX thanks for the skin, Question, How do I disable Wrap Around Submenu on homescreen on V 5.5 and put it underneath the thumbnails like on V 5.0 or would I be better downloading version 5 again. Possible link? thanks
Good Morning TGX

Thanks for the Skin. One question where to put the Movie Genre Icons?

Best regards,

Marco
Hey,

Is it possible to disable home menu loop ?

Yours sincerely,
Hi

I'm new in Kodi and Nebula. Maybe a stupid question but anyway: I'm still using Kodi 16 with Nebula 4 on my QNAP. It works wonderful and everything is configured to fit all knowledge of the family members.

My question is: is there a way to backup the settings incl. menus, library shortcuts etc. and import it to Nebula 5 on Kodi17? I really worked hours on configuring on Kodi16 ;-)

Thanks for your help

Cheers
Rod
Thank you for breaking my layout it was really nice to load up kodi and BOOM!!!!! a new layout. Now I have to kill the 5.X.X update and find a older version so I can go back to what worked for me.
@razielleonhart

Did your first first post need to be a negative to the developer of the wonderful skin you use? Seriously, show some appreciation for the work that these volunteer developers do, that you take advantage of.

That is what Kodi does. It updates itself. If you lost something, then your fault for either not disabling updates or not keeping a secure backup.

Don't blame us for your shortcomings.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you for the 5.50 update. I installed it a few days ago. Now it was more easy to remove some buttons from the Media-Info panel.
Although I was able to do some new things I do have a question.
In the upperleft corner there was the Kodi-logo which is removed. That's fine but I changed it to my own logo. Now I'm able to set back my own logo in Home.xml, but it is a bit faded. Also I'm not able to change the position of the Kodi-label. Where do I find this label? It should be removed or it position schould a bit more to the right.

I hope you can help me.
(2018-04-06, 11:25)MovieMan123 Wrote: In the upperleft corner there was the Kodi-logo which is removed. That's fine but I changed it to my own logo. Now I'm able to set back my own logo in Home.xml, but it is a bit faded. Also I'm not able to change the position of the Kodi-label. Where do I find this label? It should be removed or it position schould a bit more to the right.
The skin now has an additional vertical home layout and everything which is not in common for both the horizontal and vertical home layouts got stripped out from the home.xml file.

For the horizontal home:
https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...ome.xml#L9

For the vertical home:
https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...e.xml#L332

Tgx
Thumbs Up 
I thank you for responding so rapidly and the problem is solved. Many thanks. Found it and now my own logo is again on the homepage.
Great!
hola

Ante todo dar mi enhorabuena al creador de esta piel, ya que es la que mas me gusta de codi

la llevo usando desque que comence con codi, pero ayer al actualizar se me reseteo el diseño.

hay alguna manera de actualizar y que me mantenga el dideño de antes?

muchas gracias
Hello neo2angel

We are an English forum. You will need to also post the English translation in addition to you original post.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello

First of all give my congratulations to the creator of this skin, since it is the one that I like most of codi

I've been using it since I started with codi, but yesterday when updating, I reset the design.

Is there any way to update and keep me the dideño from before?

thank you very much
No, there’s no way to retain the old home menu from the previous version.
The new version has a way different structure for the home menu and it’s a lot more powerful.

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nebula 5.x for Kodi 17.x Krypton2