Populate tv/movies through UPnP
On my secondary PC it reads movies/tv from my HTPC through UPnP, it has no video files stored with it. Is there a way I can get the video files from the HTPC to show up in the respective movies/tv section on the secondary PC rather than go through the files tab and choosing "HTPC main TV" for example?

Thanks for any help
Irregardless of the path/connection you should be able to scrape the content from the main HTPC, ensure you have your library exported to separate files and scan using local information scraper. HOW-TO:Share libraries using UPnP (wiki) and UPnP (wiki) for more information.
But if I add movies or tv shows do I have to do this all over again and again, that's not any good. I know how to see the movies and tv shows under the video tab. Is there a way to set up the client side to update the library and it shows the exact same thing as the HTPC by going into the movies or tv tab, not the video tab?
This is on the front page of the wiki: http://kodi.wiki/view/Syncing_and_sharing
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Populate tv/movies through UPnP0