Kai connects but cant join games...
Hi I cant seem to get this to work lol! ive followed all the tutorials and I connect,but when I go to join the game it says within the game "unable to join try again later"

So im trying to play halo 2.like I said I can see the game in the system link screen but when U try to join them it says "connecting" for a afew seconds then
"unable to connect try again in a few minutes".

It says this on all games

thanx for any help Smile
that message usually means you don't have the Live updates or your internet is really bad (bad ping) ..
hmmm, Ive not gone on live with halo 2 yet and gotten updates so maybe thats it....ill try it now.

as far as my ping goes im on a 10 MB cable line and get GREAT pings on every PC game I have so imma rule that one out...
Have you checked your firewall? I had problems with my firewall (Zonealarm). I just moved it down a setting (from high to medium) whilst I play online and it works fine now. Have you tried disabling your firewall and trying to connect, just to rule it out as a possibility if nothing else. If it is your firewall I suggest playing around with its settings rather than leaving it off.

Dan
ok apparently the xbox 360 has a ping limiter and I cant join any games over a 30 ping through the system link

microsoft put this in to STOP people from using these programs to connect outside of xbox live.

no kai for me Sad
Rainbow 
Hmmm I wonder if someone could write an app using packet spoofing to trick the ping into thinking it's short enough or if the check continues throughout the game.....
you can use your 360 on kai to play XBOX1 games (halo2 for example) with NO ping limit , they work fine .. its the 360 games that have the limit ..

heres one of the many lengthy discussions about the ping limit

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtop...t=360+ping

TheBoxMan if your serious about trying i suggest going to that link above and sending off a PM to MeanMF .. he'll tell ya everything about it ..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kai connects but cant join games...0