• 7(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
I am having issues with youtube errors when trying to change animated artwork.

I will highlight a movie, choose "Select Animated Artwork" from the context menu, then when I choose either poster or fanart, I get a youtube error, telling me to check log for more info. It does continue, and show the file choices, I get the same error if I try to change a poster via the "Get Logo/Cleartart - GUI Mode"

I have disable/enabled API key in youtube and same results both ways

The log says:

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
Error Contents: name 'st' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.service.rawmaintenance/service.py", line 98, in <module>
if st.f_frsize:
NameError: name 'st' is not defined
-->End of Python script error report<--

It will not display the art, but I am able to choose them and use them, just have no idea what I am choosing....lol
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
(2016-08-23, 00:14)Wanderer189 Wrote: I am having issues with youtube errors when trying to change animated artwork.

I will highlight a movie, choose "Select Animated Artwork" from the context menu, then when I choose either poster or fanart, I get a youtube error, telling me to check log for more info. It does continue, and show the file choices, I get the same error if I try to change a poster via the "Get Logo/Cleartart - GUI Mode"

The log says:

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.service.rawmaintenance/service.py", line 98, in <module>
if st.f_frsize:

It will not display the art, but I am able to choose them and use them, just have no idea what I am choosing....lol

I had the same YouTube error message. I tried to install from Kodi respiratory but failed, I managed to install from a zip file, you can download the latest version which is 5.2.2

Sent from my iPhone6s+
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
The font size of the main menu was much to big for me, especially because I use the german language. Some of the words start scrolling. To change this I edited the file .kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7/1080i/Font.xml and changed all 65 and 55 to 45 and all 90 to 65.
(2016-08-23, 00:37)iMak Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 00:14)Wanderer189 Wrote: I am having issues with youtube errors when trying to change animated artwork.

The log says:

if st.f_frsize:

I had the same YouTube error message. I tried to install from Kodi respiratory but failed, I managed to install from a zip file, you can download the latest version which is 5.2.2

Sent from my iPhone6s+

I did the same, I even downloaded a repository just for youtube, and im having the same issue so far not solved.
Enormous thanks for once again making the best skin for kodi. I've been waiting for MQ7 because of the problem I've been having with switching profiles with MQ6. Unfortunately, looks as though MQ7 suffers from the same problem - when switching profiles the skin loads like you've installed it for the first time and all settings go back to default settings. I was super excited to use this beautiful skin. Does anyone know of a work around? I can post an error log if necessary.
(2016-08-23, 03:25)aceaz Wrote: Enormous thanks for once again making the best skin for kodi. I've been waiting for MQ7 because of the problem I've been having with switching profiles with MQ6. Unfortunately, looks as though MQ7 suffers from the same problem - when switching profiles the skin loads like you've installed it for the first time and all settings go back to default settings. I was super excited to use this beautiful skin. Does anyone know of a work around? I can post an error log if necessary.

Why would you need dif. profiles ?
I have enjoyed playing with this skin a lot and have been trying it out as compared to not silvo. The new vertical home screen is gorgeous!

I have been having a difficult time using the seek bar. I can't see where I am at on it very easily, especially when jumping ahead, because it is so small. Is there an option somewhere to give it normal length?
(2016-08-23, 05:12)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 03:25)aceaz Wrote: Enormous thanks for once again making the best skin for kodi. I've been waiting for MQ7 because of the problem I've been having with switching profiles with MQ6. Unfortunately, looks as though MQ7 suffers from the same problem - when switching profiles the skin loads like you've installed it for the first time and all settings go back to default settings. I was super excited to use this beautiful skin. Does anyone know of a work around? I can post an error log if necessary.

Because I don't live alone? That's why the profile feature was built into kodi. My library/trakt.tv account is different from my wife's.
(2016-08-23, 05:34)aceaz Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 05:12)djhifi Wrote:

Because I don't live alone? That's why the profile feature was built into kodi. My library/trakt.tv account is different from my wife's.

You missed my question. Anyway, i just ran a quick test, setted up 2 profiles and worked without defaulting. Maybe you need to save and correctly restart on profile 1 and then create profile 2 save and repeat.
Furthermore, you have to configure profile 2 the way you want it, or it will default every single time. My advice is to export skin settings and import when on profile 2.

BUMP:

(2016-08-23, 00:37)iMak Wrote:

The log says:

if st.f_frsize:

Sent from my iPhone6s+

I did the same, I even downloaded a repository just for youtube, and im having the same issue so far not solved.
Sometimes ir occurs not even on animated poster change. Just randomly.
...I must be missing something simple here. Can you change the order of the main menu items? I want one to appear in front of another, but I cannot figure out how to move it.
(2016-08-21, 13:03)aptalca Wrote:
(2016-08-21, 11:47)MikeRD03 Wrote: Great skin, indeed! But there is one thing that nags me since a few versions. When viewing my external Harddisk in File Mode for viewing movies it displays correctly the files in database mode with correct cover. Now I am creating a favorite with my file view for puting it in a sub menu in the movie section. The favorite with my HDD in file mode stills displays everyting correct, but after puting it in a sub menu and activating from there it just displays the real file names without any database information including covers. As said, I have this problem since some aeon MQ version and have no idea what's going wrong here. Ha anyone an idea?
Mike
Why don't you add them to your library? That's how kodi is intended to be used

Cause I have multiple external Harddisk drives I use and I only want to see the content of one drive. So library view is no option here.
Noone with an idea for this problem?

Mike
(2016-08-23, 06:31)Hoosier205 Wrote: ...I must be missing something simple here. Can you change the order of the main menu items? I want one to appear in front of another, but I cannot figure out how to move it.

I want to know this to I have the same problem, I can rename tv shows to live tv and change the sub meny to change the order,But I don't think thans the wat to do it.
@Hoosier205 and dt77h, it´s very simple, skin don´t have reorder, have "REPLACE" function, when go to customize main menu, have items listed left side, at center (replace, rename, change background and many more) - functions, on right side, you have list with all items listed by categories.

Ex: focus on tv shows, user function replace for - select right list item movies, and done. All items in main menu you change position, replacing one item for other. If use items exist main menu, submenu is done too...but think if you desire change music for music artists or music albums, work too, but you need one step more, have function for clone submenu. I use here Music - Artists, I rename music artists for music, after clone submenu music, and now when I enter music item in main menu, go direct for artist level.

PS: I see now live tv is missing in right list (bug), I will talk with Marcos for fix.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Is there a way to upgrade from Aeon MQ6 to Aeon MQ7 and keep all my settings from MQ6 intact?
No, you need customize all again.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13