• 10(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
Hi everybody!!!
Hi Wanilton!!!

Just a question.
It´s possible put some background with transparency behind Lyrics when we play music
@nickr, concerts is used MQ7 for entire shows/concerts, using regular music videos structure in database (limited), but work ok. For get contents and images, use scraper* Marcos, available in the same folder where you get skin. Define content folder = Music Videos.

*Mod scraper themoviedb for shows and concerts
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Cheers thanks @Wanilton.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
@defleppard, members request for removie transparency behind lyrics, here how I use, after change settings skin for this area.

Thank you so much for this, one question, I seem to loose all my setting when restarting my box. Is there something that can fix this? I hate to keep enabling all my views everytime I restart. Also in some views my Box art is missing, Some views its there some its not.

Thanks again

Kevin
(2016-08-24, 13:48)Wanilton Wrote: @defleppard, members request for removie transparency behind lyrics, here how I use, after change settings skin for this area.

Yes... same here, but when fanart has areas with white or yellow behind letters, the lyrics are lost. (sorry but my english s....).
(2016-08-24, 14:04)scarfa21 Wrote: Thank you so much for this, one question, I seem to loose all my setting when restarting my box. Is there something that can fix this? I hate to keep enabling all my views everytime I restart. Also in some views my Box art is missing, Some views its there some its not.

Thanks again

Kevin

Please post images about your troubles with box arts. Post with view is fine and other view where you don´t see art.

About loose settings, Kodi Jarvis have bug, was no fixed, and cause trouble in a few situations for save settings. This bug was fixed only in Kodi krypton version. One tip is shutdown your device via option available in main menu, if force for close Kodi, probably you loose your settings.
(2016-08-24, 14:38)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-08-24, 14:04)scarfa21 Wrote: Thank you so much for this, one question, I seem to loose all my setting when restarting my box. Is there something that can fix this? I hate to keep enabling all my views everytime I restart. Also in some views my Box art is missing, Some views its there some its not.

Thanks again

Kevin

Please post images about your troubles with box arts. Post with view is fine and other view where you don´t see art.

About loose settings, Kodi Jarvis have bug, was no fixed, and cause trouble in a few situations for save settings. This bug was fixed only in Kodi krypton version. One tip is shutdown your device via option available in main menu, if force for close Kodi, probably you loose your settings.

Thank you Wanilton. I do have Jarvis, I might try Krypton. I will take some pics later when i get home of the other issues.
@defleppard, with white area in fanart I don´t have trouble, maybe with yellow, I try and it´s no easy find background with yellow here, later I will try again.

Okis.. Thanx Wanilton. i appreciate your effort so much
(2016-08-24, 12:51)Wanilton Wrote: @cyber201, skin was coded for script skin helper get cinemagraph auto (remember have -500 posters available), don´t hope get many. Top menu you see option for get poster cinemagraph is ON, but fanart is OFF.

Hi Wanilton, my configuration on top menu is poster cinemagraph ON, and fanart is ON.
But I must select manually the animated poster. Why?
Any chance to get the krypton version (I see in your signature)? @Wanilton
(2016-08-24, 15:11)cyber201 Wrote:
(2016-08-24, 12:51)Wanilton Wrote: @cyber201, skin was coded for script skin helper get cinemagraph auto (remember have -500 posters available), don´t hope get many. Top menu you see option for get poster cinemagraph is ON, but fanart is OFF.

Hi Wanilton, my configuration on top menu is poster cinemagraph ON, and fanart is ON.
But I must select manually the animated poster. Why?

Check this post

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2394874

I think you need rescapre your entire colletion.

@Bonechusher, I mod MQ7 and share for now only with vip plus members in our forum, Marcos is creating proper version MQ7 for Krypton. but I don´t have any eta for the first version at this moment.

Thanks again

Kevin

Same problem here. Running OSMC-Jarvis on Raspberry Pi2 with Aeon MQ 7, changed settings are all reset to the original.
Think we have to wait until Krypton arrives....

Patrick
here we go again!!

I have 2 pc with the same issue.

what i should see ´in black rectanges?
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13