• 34(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
Hi There, I have a question regarding Concert menu. Why isn't it possible to manually add local Disc.png. Even though i added it manually the disc art dosn't show. it works with movies menu just fine, but not with concerts menu.
@Dave.B, Kodi don´t have native support for Concerts, think it´s area was created for use with videoclips (musical videos), don´t have same features movies, nothing wrong. It´s fine for use with concerts, but don´t have all features available in movies area.

I recommned insert your concerts, defining content folder = movies. And after use smartplaylist (using path for filter) for split contents, after via customization main menu is easy created new item or replace actual concerts item.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-10-05, 13:21)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-10-05, 10:41)Aaiemron Wrote: Hi, is it possible to add icons in stead of word's? I mean for instance a movie icon in stead of the word movies. Just like in Aeon Nox. You can choose there between Icons or labels.

Sorry, only texts for now.
Oké. Thanks for your answer. I hope you will implement it some day. Greetz
(2016-10-05, 13:24)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-10-05, 10:45)niron Wrote: Great work on the Aeon MQ 7 skin. Truly amazing!

Having couple of issues with it:

1) Whenever I try to Restart, Exit or Shutdown from the Home menu, the streamer gets stuck (using Kodi 16,1 Jarvis).

2) Trying to add PVR and apparently it doesn't really work. It's not a Kodi problem because the existing Live TV menu of the skin is probably the issue. I am trying to delete it so that the PVR settings will create their own TV menu (like in the basic Kodi skin). Unfortunately, I don't find a way to do it, not even in the files.

Is there a way to solve these problems?

Thanks!

Something in your side. PVR work fine, try reset skin, go to settings, skins settings, restore settings, active show skin reset button, and procede (will lost all customization done). I Don´t have trouble for exit here. Post Debug Log if restart don´t work.

Hey Wanilton,

Thanks so much! I've decided to re-install Kodi from the scratch, and now it's working PERFECTLY WELL.

Much appreciated.
I have a issue with the options overlapping for the LIVE TV part when on the GUIDE.
See screenshot for what I am trying to convey.
See at the bottom for the overlap. How do i resolve this?
Thank you.
@ozooha, look this post

Will be available in next version 1.5.0, fix for it.
(2016-10-05, 13:58)Wanilton Wrote: @Dave.B, Kodi don´t have native support for Concerts, think it´s area was created for use with videoclips (musical videos), don´t have same features movies, nothing wrong. It´s fine for use with concerts, but don´t have all features available in movies area.

I recommned insert your concerts, defining content folder = movies. And after use smartplaylist (using path for filter) for split contents, after via customization main menu is easy created new item or replace actual concerts item.

Dear Wanilton,Thank you for the quick reply. Is it possible to put the same features of the movies area also on concerts ?

It worked fine until xbmc 14.2

Looks like something easy to do since the feature is already there, just need to clone it for the concerts area.
@Dave.B, database structure is not the same for movies and musical videos, I think don´t have nothing for to do.
Wanilton,

One issue I've noticed with Aeon MQ 7 is that all of my progress bars fade from orange to black, instead of being solid orange. The problem is, once I get about a quarter or third in, I can't see any more progress because it's all black from that point to the end. Does that make sense? Should I post a screenshot?

Thanks!
It´s something relationed with textures.xbt, probably have trouble, it´s default MQ7 skin or using mod version?

I see this trouble in the past, error happen when created textures.xbt file. But in my tests official version is fine.

If you are using mod version, request author for create another textures.xbt file.
Aha! That was it! I actually rebuilt the textures.xbt file myself to add a bunch of white studio logos that were missing. Replacing my new textures.xbt file with the original fixed the problem.

Is there another place to put the extra white studio PNG files so that the skin will "see" them? Or is there a way to change the path to a custom folder where I can put them all?

Either that, or is there a way to get Aeon MQ 7 to use the "Studio Icons - White" and "Recordlabel Icons - White" official add-ons?

Thanks!
2 options

Create folder in media

media\resources\studios

Inside put your new images

or create new resource images addon, check coloured, clone, change name, replace images with your arts, change addon.xml file..remember included native studios images too.

After, in skin settings, icons & images, media flags icon - set addon created and get your images too.

PS: check gmail, send gift for you.
A few weeks back, I moved on to Krypton development versions, so I can't use MQ7 anymore. Quite unfortunate since I do like it a lot.

Anyway, I have two questions regarding upcoming versions.

* When Marcos releases the official Krypton version, will that be for all users? Or just VIP Plus?

* Will the previous Live TV channel list return? The one with the transparent list of channels and programmes on the left, instead of the newer right side list? I much prefer the older version.
@willemd,

All alpha versions - vip plus only
Beta and Release Candidate versions - vip plus and vip regular
Final version - public version.

About Live TV channels view, I will talk with Marcos.
Alright. Thanks!
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13