• 50(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
(2016-11-14, 16:13)the_bo Wrote: Hi guys

To set WIDE as main view. Navigate to 1080i folder of skin. Open the file MyVideoNav.xml in xml editor.

Find the following line few lines down. Change number to 59

Code:
<defaultcontrol always="true">59</defaultcontrol>

Next find line

Code:
<views>59,51,70,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,60,61,62,64,65,66,67,68,69,71,63,75,73,74</views>

Place number 59 at the beginning. Restart skin hopefully wide should be default for any new views.

Thanks for the tip the_bo.
Hi All,
I can't figure out why I have this behaviour...
I loaded a new album in my music library (right folder structure: Artist/Album/Songs, folder.jpg, fanart.jpg and extrafanart folder in Artist folder, folder.jpg and cdart.png in Album folder).
While I have no problems for background in Artist and Album view, when I'm in song view no background is displayed. This happens just only for two artists, while all works like a charm for others artists. It sounds to be really strange
Please find below the screenshots regarding the 3 views
Artist view:

Album view:

Song view:

Does someone of you know how to point me in the right direction in order to address the issue and have the right artist fanart displayed as background in song view too?
(2016-11-16, 01:16)steflaf Wrote: HI Wanilton,

Can you put a new link on for your blue skin ?
Great job !
Here link for download

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...meblue.zip

Wink
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi all.

Thank you for a great skin and fabulous community.

I was wondering if there is an option so I can disable animated posters/GIF's in Aeon MQ 7?

Thank you in advance.
@Simorgh, yes have, look image

(2016-11-18, 15:33)Wanilton Wrote: @Simorgh, yes have, look image

You are the best.
Hi Wanilton

I don't suppose you could have look into how I can reduce the size of the album cover/art size in the coverflow view please? I just need to know which parameter needs adjusting

Thanks

Mark
Hi, I read the first 25 pages and then used the search engine to find an answer but couldn't find one. So I taking the risk of asking:

Using KODI, I password protected (numerical keypad) a folder and it is working. I have to remove the lock to access it (when accessing it from FILES). Then I added it to my favorites. When I go to the favorite menu and click ok, the list of my favorites folder appears. If I click on the password protected folder, kodi bring me right into it without asking any password. Is this a "MQ7" feature or a bug ?

Second question: Where do I find the "display parent directory" option ? I want to remove the parent directory option.

Thanks.
I am getting the error "Could not find valid content type" when selecting Extended Info, any help?

Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
Hi All

Seem to be experiencing an issue with views

When I fresh boot the machine I go into Music and its set to Coverflow and it displays the album covers and the fanart to the album (Perfect)
I then go into TV Shows and it set to showcase and displays the case to the TV show and the fanart (again Perfect)
But when I go into movies which is also set to showcase it displays the movies and the fanart which is correct but when I come out and go back into TV Shows or Music or Movies there is no fanart displayed except the default wallpaper..... very odd behaviour! If I reboot the device everything goes back to normal again until I go back into the movies section and then the same thing happens

Anyone know how to fix this issue

Thanks

Mark
I've just added tv tunes but it's not playing any of the themes when it's supposed to, is there anything I need to do specifically for it to work with this skin?

Sent from my D6603
(2016-11-22, 10:18)mrichard Wrote: Hi, I read the first 25 pages and then used the search engine to find an answer but couldn't find one. So I taking the risk of asking:

Using KODI, I password protected (numerical keypad) a folder and it is working. I have to remove the lock to access it (when accessing it from FILES). Then I added it to my favorites. When I go to the favorite menu and click ok, the list of my favorites folder appears. If I click on the password protected folder, kodi bring me right into it without asking any password. Is this a "MQ7" feature or a bug ?

Second question: Where do I find the "display parent directory" option ? I want to remove the parent directory option.

Thanks.

1. Never test something like this before. I think is better ask in script favourites thread.

2. Jarvis - Settings, appearance, filesystem

(2016-11-18, 18:16)SouthMark Wrote: Hi Wanilton

I don't suppose you could have look into how I can reduce the size of the album cover/art size in the coverflow view please? I just need to know which parameter needs adjusting

Thanks

Mark
Sorry, I think only Marcos for help you.
(2016-11-22, 19:10)iMak Wrote: I am getting the error "Could not find valid content type" when selecting Extended Info, any help?

Was fixed version 1.5.0, hope Marcos release soon.
(2016-11-23, 18:04)Dhop84 Wrote: I've just added tv tunes but it's not playing any of the themes when it's supposed to, is there anything I need to do specifically for it to work with this skin?

Sent from my D6603 (typie typie)

Do you have audio theme available in your hd?

By default audio play only in video info, for play in library, need configure addon, check settings.
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13