• 59(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
Not exist in dinamic widget list, in official skin,but............
You can set widget as VNode, and set widget from that vnode#...that always working Smile

in custom settings set vnode
-replace this menu with...
chose video node-video addons-skin.helper.service.widgets-pvr-tvchannels
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-12-22, 23:46)Angelinas Wrote: Not exist in dinamic widget list, in official skin,but............
You can set widget as VNode, and set widget from that vnode#...that always working Smile

in custom settings set vnode
-replace this menu with...
chose video node-video addons-skin.helper.service.widgets-pvr-tvchannels

I downloaded a repo skin.helper.widgets from github (https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.widgets) and I tryed to install from zip file but during installation a dependencies problem occur. Where can I download the video addon you mentioned?

Regards
that is it....try to install reposority from Marcel git hub...and install all of his scripts....
If you are on Krypton then all will working
https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip
(2016-12-23, 17:46)Angelinas Wrote: that is it....try to install reposority from Marcel git hub...and install all of his scripts....
If you are on Krypton then all will working
https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip

After installing your zip file, I installed the script.skin.helper.widgets addon again. The dependency problem with script.module.simplecache is now solved.

A drawback rises installing your zip file... an higher version of script.skin.helper.service than 1.0.100 is installed. That version is not compatible with other Aeonmq7 code. A backward step is needed installing the script.skin.helper.service-1.0.100 again
Hi, I'm having some difficulty with the video playlist widget.
The problem is that I have got a playlist which is only TV shows and the info about them is fine in the library, but the widget is displaying some of the TV shows a movie actors for movies with similar names.

Here, Westworld is showing the Westworld movie actors in the widget.

But here it is showing the TV show actors in the library.

When trying to get the media info from the widget, it uses the moviedb instead of the tvdb.

I think this is what's wrong with the widget and was wondering how I would be able to fix it, or if it would be fixed in an update?
(2016-12-13, 17:30)turdferguson Wrote:
(2016-10-30, 20:19)turdferguson Wrote: Hi, just wondering when we can expect 1.5.0, saw that you had fixed the stacked options issue when you select a program in the EPG, so I'm excited to get that up and running.

Also, is there any way to add channel numbers from the PVR backend (NextPVR in my case) next to the channel names in the EPG? I see most other skins have the same- wasn't sure if I was missing a way to toggle them on and off.

Hi, just bumping this to see if anyone has any ideas- for the time being, I can go in to the channel manager and manually add in channel numbers prior to the station name, but it can be pretty tedious with 400+ channels.

Also, I've been running MyPicsDB with MySQL backend for quite some time now on both MQ5, MQ6, and MQ7. It was working like a charm until I had to do a clean Kodi reinstall to get rid of persistent low memory warnings. That issue was resolved, and I've had Kodi running for over a week with zero downtime (other than restarts here and there to refresh settings). My problem now is MyPicsDB throws an unsupported plugin error when I attempt to browse to the picture folder level. It appears to scan the folder structure correctly in to the database, the metrics reported following the scan are accurate, but browsing down to view pictures throws the error. Is this plugin no longer supported in MQ7? I would think it still is, as it was working great prior to my reinstall.

I've verified all my MySQL settings and permissions, and the database is present, but not sure why I can't open picture folders. I've posted in the MyPicsDB support thread, but it seems pretty quiet at the moment, just thought I'd try my luck here as I'd seen Wanilton in comms with the devs a few years back regarding integration into AEON MQ. Thanks for your time!

https://paste.ubuntu.com/23610595/

Bumping to see if anyone has any recommendations regarding getting channel numbers to show in the EPG. Right now, I just see the station call sign. Even if you could point me towards the file I need to modify, that would help and I'll give it a go. Also, any ideas why I'm suddenly throwing errors for MyPicsDB as shown on my logs above? Always worked before, have no idea what the issue is now.
Are you try this Huh

(2016-12-23, 23:22)Angelinas Wrote: Are you try this Huh

Yes, I am using channel numbers from the backend. As far as I can tell, that option just sorts the channel as per the backend channel numbers (NextPVR in my case). It has no influence on whether they show up in the EPG. They are sorted in the EPG according to my backend numbers. The entry for each channel in the EPG only shows the station call sign. "WGNHD" for instance, instead of "625 WGNHD"

Thanks for your reply Angelinas. This is, by far, the best skin around.
I use simplePVR and have all number in all dialogs and windows

Marcos was remove this code $INFO[ListItem.ChannelNumber]
if you want to see channel number then change line ( 208 , 240 ) in ViewsLiveTV.xml
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.ChannelNumber]$INFO[ListItem.Label, - ]</label>
if still dont have channel number
see with program, sqllite database browser your file
c:\Users\#####\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database\TV##.db does he have id numbers for IDchannel (first column)

(2016-12-24, 10:46)Angelinas Wrote: I use simplePVR and have all number in all dialogs and windows

Marcos was remove this code $INFO[ListItem.ChannelNumber]
if you want to see channel number then change line ( 208 , 240 ) in ViewsLiveTV.xml
Code:
if still dont have channel number
see with program, sqllite database browser your file
c:\Users\#####\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database\TV##.db does he have id numbers for IDchannel (first column)

Making progress, but the channel number is only visible when the focus is on the channel. How can I make them visible all the time? Thanks for the help!
Dont need to quote my post just write as new post Smile

You change only for "focusedlayout" that is row 240,just change in row 208
Find label before that code (you was changed)
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
and write same code as before
Code:
Both lines were changed before I posted the screen capture. Not sure why the number isn't showing up on the unfocused channels. Lines 208-240 below:

Code:
    <textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]</textcolor>
    </control>
    </rulerlayout>
    <channellayout height="60" width="360">
    <control type="label" id="1">
    <width>385</width>
    <include>SettingsLabel</include>
    <label>$INFO[ListItem.ChannelName]</label>
    <scroll>false</scroll>
    </control>
    <control type="image">
    <left>0</left>
    <top>0</top>
    <width>360</width>
    <height>4</height>
    <texture>divider.png</texture>
    <colordiffuse>90FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
    </control>
    </channellayout>
    <focusedchannellayout height="60" width="360">
    <control type="image" id="1">
    <left>0</left>
    <top>0</top>
    <width>356</width>
    <height>60</height>
    <texture>grey.png</texture>
    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="50" condition="!Control.Hasfocus(10)">conditional</animation>
    </control>
    <control type="label" id="1">
    <width>370</width>
    <include>SettingsLabelFocus</include>
Sorry line 216 is for that
Reverted 208 to original and changed 216. Works perfectly! Thank you very much for your assistance!
Hello all,

I like to use the Wall view for Artists in the Music Library. I would love to see text labels on the thumbnails. Is this possible? Can one of the XML files be edited to add this?

Thanks!
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13