Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
Hi Wintermute,

It is nice to see the rapid development of AEL. I am a long time user of the old AL with around 450 roms. I think I will switch to AEL soon probably along with Krypton. So I tested the addon again a little

AEL import function is working well. No errors, but I loose the roms thumbnails in the process (launchers thumbs are ok, roms thumbs are not displayed).
Looking at imported data AEL launchers image are stored in s_thumbs (displaying fine) and rom thumbs in s_title (not displayed by my skin in Kodi). maybe there is something to look at.

Other thing is the support for multiple assets (flyers, snapshots etc...) like Hyperspin. There are really little skins that support that, And in the past skin support for games / RCB or AL has not been the highest priority. So I hope you'll get support for that from some skilled skinners.
Though I am not sure I will ever use all available assets for roms, I would be much interested in having a consistent game section in Kodi similar to video or music library. Is it something that will be possible with AEL?

Someting like
+ Titles
+ Recently added
+ Recently played
+ Genre
+ Studios
+ Years

Right now for me, because of Kodi lack of a "program" library, it looks like below

+ Consoles
+ PC platforms
+ list of available genres

watch gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by RazorFR - 2016-10-08, 19:14
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12