Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2016-12-14, 18:48)trihy Wrote: Thanks. I ll upload debug log in a moment.

Still not very familiarized with scrapers. Tried offline scraper for mame and ended with the mame standard filenames. I need to recheck this.

BTW, we need to set scraper and metadata sites on add on settings everytime a new collection is added, right? Cant have per emulator scraper sites?

Go to addon settings. In the tabs "Rom scanner" and "ROM scrapers" you have:

1) Metadata scan policy / Assets scan policy
2) Metadata scraper / Assets scraper

Try to figure out by yourself how they work. If you can't then I will write some docs in the wiki. I haven't finished the docs yet because AEL is in actively development so I want to wait a bit until things stabilise.

Yes and no... You set the scraper you want to use in the scanner and the scraping policy in addon settings, and that configuration is used until further change. There should be only 2 cases: A) When scanning MAME ROMs and B) When scanning everything else (No-Intro ROMs, Goodsets, etc.)

When scraping MAME games go to addon settings, "ROM scanner", make sure "Ignore scraped name (use filename instead)" is NOT CHECKED. When scanning No-Intro ROMs, however, I recommend to check that option.

Also, note that at this moment not all platforms are supported in the database of the offline scraper. You can see here the current status of the offline scraper.

(2016-12-14, 18:48)trihy Wrote: Edit. not sure if this could help:

Quote:13:53:46.683 T:11056 INFO: initializing python engine.

Logs are always useful Wink I want you to do a test. Rename the directory where Demul is installed:

Code:
"C:\Demul DC\" --> "C:\Demul-DC\"

Then go to launcher context menu, edit launcher, advanced, change launcher executable to the new location.

I suspect there could be a problem when launching programs in Windows when there are spaces in the launching executable filename...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2016-12-14, 19:34
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12