Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
I am using and I'm happy with it. With pc games it works great, i will test with the wii emulator. On the advanced launcher I could never get it to work, not even with the pc games, user error for sure...
However I have some problems with the addon - doesn't run scrappers automatically (pc games) and it won't download images when I run them. Maybe it's because it only works for roms, at least it looks like it when I see the addon settings menu.

Two suggestion for the scrappers
- User should able to choose different scrappers for different things (title, about, year, etc)
- add an option to remove these <tags>

Finally two images of the addon on the Arctic: Zephyr. As you know, inside the app there are no views to show the full potential of it but the widgets look rather good

Thanks for the work, really appreciate it.

EDIT- I found an interesting bug, don't know if it is the addon's fault, kodi's fault or mine...
If I enter a game and exit it using a keyboard and a mouse it all works fine. If I use a gamepad, when I exit, the same game launches multiple times and my pc freezes. The button to confirm the "quit" it's the same as select/open on kodi. ("X" on thrustmaster dual trigger)

Already tested the wii emulator and it works great, but the scrapers have the same problem
here are the parameters for the wii emulator (dolphin) for anybody who wants to know /b /e="%ROM%"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by KODser - 2017-01-08, 00:26
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12