Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-02-02, 22:39)KODser Wrote: Wintermute0110 already updated. One issue that I had. Kodi didin't notify me that the addon was updated. don't know if it is the addon's fault our kodi's.
I can see the new metadata fields. Are n players and esrb already working? for what console rooms and what site (mobygames, gamefaqs,...?)

The version in addon.xml is 0.9.5 so to Kodi is the same addon. What I do is to bump the version just before release. OK, for future releases I will change the version immediately to 0.9.6-alpha1 so you can now you are using a dev version.

If you upgraded the databases the new metadata fields should be there. You can check if you browse to a ROM >> Open context menu >> View ROM data. You should see the new files m_nplayers, m_esrb, disks, etc. And no... the new metadata fields are in the database but are not used yet. I have to code to generate the infolabels, modify the Edit ROM menu, etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-02-03, 07:51
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12