Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-02-13, 13:43)KODser Wrote: hi Wintermute0110, how are you?
don't forget what I said on this post - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2517185 and the clearlogo on the emulators
I want to release a new version of the mod and it only makes sense if the fav is working correctly. No pressure xD
How can I test the multidisc flag? nevermind, already saw how to do it. there are 3 options

here it is working. need to add more views with square posters for these older platforms

Keep up the good work

Hi KODser. Last version in Github allows editing of Categories/Launchers/Collections clearlogos.

To test the multidisc flag create a "fake" multidisc rom. In linux I use the comand touch to create empty ZIP files just for testing. In Windows, use notepad to create the files. It is not necessary that they work with the emulator, just that they have correct name and extension so AEL will add them to the DB as a multidisc ROM.

I also solved the bug of incorrect flag setting if the text flag was disabled in the settings, so users of skins that support AEL flags can disable displaying of the flags in the settings and the skin flags will work. I did some tests but please confirm they work OK.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-02-16, 18:22
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12