Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-03-03, 01:55)trihy Wrote: Hi @wintermute, I made a win 10 clean install. And now fusion is working Big Grin

Wonder why didnt worked only in ael. Even used the same emu folder, previously configured and works fine. Who knows, windows misteries.

Even you dont need -auto -gen or -auto -32x, fusion will do it by itself.

Thanks for all the hard work trying making this work Sad

Windows, Windows, Windows... these kind of stories remind me why I stopped using it 10 years ago and switched to Linux Big Grin

(2017-03-03, 01:55)trihy Wrote: BTW, I didnt saw an option to edit an already set artwork folder path? There is one? It will be nice in case you want to try another or switch artwork folder.

Edit Launcher >> Manage ROMs >> Change ROMs artwork/asset path. After you change it you have to rescan for the ROMs artwork using a command on same context menu.

(2017-03-03, 01:55)trihy Wrote: BTW2 nice skin mod, I still cant make it look that nice, but I ll keep trying. Scraper isnt working good with my roms names. Maybe they are too bad named.

Any easy to use rom renamer? I only used the mame oriented ones in the past, but not sure if they work for other consoles.

Thanks Big Grin but much better things are yet to come. Confluence AEL mod is just a toy.

Getting artwork for a complete collection is challenging and takes time. Your best bet is Emumovies/Hyperspin but unfortunately they only focus on USA ROMs. In my setup I don't care too much for the artwork of the launchers. However, for Favourites and Collections I do. For example, in a SNES launcher you are going to have about 3000 ROMs. Of those, maybe you will take 50 to your Favourite/Collections: out of the 3000 ROMs, 2000 will be clones and 1000 parents. Of those 1000 parents and according to the Sturgeon's law ("90% of everything is crap" and I would say that for video games should be "95% of all games are crap") you would only wanna play about 100. Then, you can use the scrapers to make your Favs/Collections to look really nice. Keep in mind that the last weeks TheGamesDB (the only source for fanarts, banners and clearlogos) is going extremely slow, at least from Japan where I live.

Yes, if your ROMs have wrong names then the scraper shouldn't work well. However, before scraping you can edit the name of the ROM so you effectively modify the search. To rename your ROMs, I recommend you use No-Intro names. In my opinion, the easiest ROM Managers to use are RomCenter, then RomVault and finally CLRMAMEPro.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-03-03, 12:29
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12