Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-04-15, 11:15)Wintermute0110 Wrote: Favourite ROMs inherit all the metadata and assets from the parent ROMs. However, sometimes it may happen the following: you set the artwork for the parent. Then, Kodi stores this artwork into his internal image cache. Then, you delete the artwork files but Kodi still shows them up as they are in the Kodi cache. If you create the Favourite ROM at this point then the Favourite ROM artwork won't show up.

In order to test this supposition using the context menu edit the artwork of the Favourite ROM. You should be able to see wheter you have the artwork or not. If you see something that looks like a filename but not image then you have deleted the artwork piece that was in AELs database. Also, in the context menu of the favourite ROM go to "View", then "View Favourite ROM data" to see the Favourite ROM database content. Check that all artwork is all right.

If the problem persists then please post a debug log following the instructions in the first post.

sorry I should have explained better. This is for the main Kodi "Favourites" not Favourites ROM in AEL. i am manually able to go into favourites.xml under user data and assign an artwork. When i use to use advanced launcher by angelscry the artwork would show up under favourites.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by terpsarlington - 2017-04-17, 01:56
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12