Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-04-24, 16:20)kpop Wrote: Is there anyway to get more views in other skins eg nox Silvio, as ael is in programs as a add-on, it doesn't have many choices compared to internet archive ROM launcher that has its add-on in videos, which gives it countless views in all skins.

Generally it's a bad idea for a launcher addon to be a video addon. This is related to the way Kodi handles media URLs and filling the log with cruft. Kodi Leia will introduce the new games media-type and maybe that will improve AEL's situation because AEL also provides games and skinners will need to support the games media type officially. However, still a lot of work to do... not even the metadata fields that the game media-type will support have been defined by now.

Having said that, AEON NOX and its derivatives are notorious because their lack of good support and views for program addons (with the exception of AEON NOX MQ). The only solution is that you go to the XXXXX NOX subforums (substitute XXXXX by your favourite mod) and ask the developers to add a couple of views for AEL or in general to improve the views for programs. It took me about 5 hours of work to mod Confluence to support AEL (without having much skinning knowledge). However, I understand NOX authors ... if they implement every request they have that time will increase exponentially. Anyway, you don't lose anything for trying.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-04-24, 16:35
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12