Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-06-08, 08:30)Turnspit Wrote: I may have found a bug. When re-scraping a launcher (because of games having been scraped incorrectly, which I have removed and went for semi-automatic scraping afterwards) and getting to the point where to select artwork, chosing the existing artwork leads to an error that aborts the whole scraping process - everytime!

I will need a debug log to track down the problem. You have instructions on the first post about how to generate and post the log.

(2017-06-08, 08:30)Turnspit Wrote: On top of that it would be nice not always having to select the game while semi-automatic scraping for every piece of artwork - thus I have to select a game like 10 to 15 times for a single game being scraped, which becomes pretty tedious very fast!

You are right. I haven't revised the semi-automatic scraping in a long time. I will make sure the first game searched is cached so subsequent pieces of artwork use the same game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-06-08, 10:39
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12