Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-08-31, 15:11)berlinchair Wrote: OK, I'm now the proud owner of a working Master System emulator, loaded with a few hundred ROMs.
Interestingly, when loading any of the games I get a situation where the game screen comes up but whenever I press a button on the joypad it tries to return to LibreElec. Essentially can't use any input in the emulator as it tries to use that input for LibreElec. I had a look around the settings but couldn't figure out how to stop it doing this - something in the skin settings or elsewhere?

It looks LibreELEC is running Kodi in standalone mode without a Window manager. Please do an experiment for me: Go to Kodi settings, System Settings, Display. Can you change the Display Mode from Full Screen to Windowed? If so, when Kodi is a window, can you see a window border and the minimize, maximize and close buttons? If so you are running Kodi within a Window Manager and AEL should work OK. If you don't see the window border and buttons then you are running Kodi in standalone mode and AEL won't work well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-08-31, 16:32
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12