Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-10-15, 14:37)leodido Wrote: I'd like to use this addon on the NVIDIA Shield. I installed the addon easily but I cannot seem to add emulators I'm using Snes9x.
Do I have to root my shield for this?

You have some examples of Android launchers using Retroarch in the AEL Asset Library. You can use those XML configuration files to create new Retroarch launchers. The advantage of using Retroarch is that once you configure it you have easy access to over 30 different platforms. Is there any particular reason you want to use the obsolete Snex9x?

Regarding the XML configuration files: make sure you read the release notes of 0.9.7. Link in the first post.

I'm not sure if you need to root your Shield or not. I myself do not have an Android box for testing. Maybe some other Android user can help you. Also, if you search in the forum there was a thread with emulator configuration for Android and Advanced Launcher. You can use those configurations with AEL straight away.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-10-16, 15:38
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12