Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2018-01-20, 02:38)dugan26 Wrote: Ok Ok - Please dont banish me here i swear this will be a "one time only" mistake ...

so ... My Problem is when i set it to Windowd mode OFF - Kodi completely minimizes and NEVER comes back ... This is why i put it into windowd mode ON - AND windowd mode ON works the way it is supposed to - as you seen in my video.

The problem im having is when i set it to windowd mode OFF kodi completely minimizes and never comes back

I have posted a new video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxYlDElfplE

and a dubug log here:

https://pastebin.com/tvCgq91q

I would be greatful if you can take a look at your earliest convinience.

No worries, my purpose here is to create the best possible emulator front-end for Kodi, and that includes solving all the issues that may show up Smile

OK... from what I see on the video, if AEL works OK in your test machine but not in the production machine, with exactly the same settings, then there should be something in your production machine that is making Kodi window to completely minimise. AEL has the ability to launch external programs and also to toggle Kodi into a window, but note that AEL is telling Kodi to switch from fullscreen into windowed mode, it is Kodi itself that turns into a window. The ability to minimise/maximise windows is something that depends on the platform you are using and the window manager you are using and AEL will never be able to do it.

One question: this issue of Kodi window totally minimising happens only with Hyperspin or with any launched app, in your production machine? Have you tried MAME, Retroarch, or any other emu and get the same behavior?

If you do not find what is causing the problem in the production machine you can keep the old behavior of putting Kodi into windowed mode, if that works OK. Another option is to use an utility like Cmdow and then create a BAT/CMD script to launch Hyperspin and when Hyperspin finishes then you maximise Kodi's window using Cmdow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2018-01-23, 06:23
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12