Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2018-01-31, 13:37)sagrath Wrote: Hi @Wintermute0110 

I wanna to request a feature:

An option to "remove dead roms from most played/recent roms".

I notice in my most played or recently played roms still show roms that I don not have anymore, included roms in launchers that I've already deleted or change the emulator launcher.
I deleted the files in addondata that register this ones, but this way, the roms that still exist gonna deleted from the records too.

I don't know if it's possible, but an option in addon settings or in context menu it would be great. It's some like "update library" in movies/series.

Thanks in Advanced

I also was thinking on that. In my setup, both "Recently played ROMs" and "Most played ROMs" have a lot ROMs that don't exists anymore (due to launcher/ROM deletion/addition/renaming/etc.). I will create a couple of new ROM context menus, "Manage Recently played ROM" and "Manage Most played ROM". Both will have the following options: "Delete this ROM", "Delete all Unlinked ROMs". Unlinked ROMs are like in the Favourites section: For each ROM, AEL will check if the ROM launcher exists, and if so if the ROM exists in the launcher. If any of the condition fails then the ROM will be deleted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2018-02-01, 12:21
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12