Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2018-02-05, 04:28)dugan26 Wrote: Hi Rufoo -

Thanks for clarifying - 

I actually did want to donate to AEL - but i realized that i donated to Kodi and im fine with the donation to Kodi. I have donated before to Kodi and completely want to keep supporting any way i can.

However ...

My intentions were to donate directly to the AEL initiative.
Can I donate directly to the AEL initiative?

And how? 

Dugan26

On another note - Rufoo? are you a skinner? Wintermute0110 mentioned your skin works well with AEL. I would love to try it. Which skin is it? I would like to try it.

Sorry for any trouble i've caused here...
 All good, mate. And just so we're clear I'm not slagging off Karellen nor do I think it was maliciously intended and the Kodi Team deserve donations, just thought it was a nice gesture on your part and kinda sad the intended recipient didn't receive that gesture. To my knowledge, Wintermute0110 doesn't have an AEL fund anyway, the guy is staunch believer in open source. We'll halt the conversation about that now.

As for skinning, yes, I build skins. The skin you want is called Citris - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=325378

This is currently in alpha as it is essentially an overhaul of Cirrus Extended. Its primary purpose is for gamers and is all about AEL / AML. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Rufoo - 2018-02-05, 05:01
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12