Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2019-01-17, 12:12)sagrath Wrote:
(2019-01-17, 10:22)Wintermute0110 Wrote: If Kodi has filesystem permission in Android in theory should be able to read your storage partition, right?

Yes, in theory. But this is a limitation of the android itself, which does not allow access to a certain part of the file system. And as Retroarch is installed just in this blind area, only if the device had root so I could access that area.

if someone who already uses the Advanced Emulator Launcher in android with retroarch could send me the xml of some launcher I could already solve this situation. Cheers  
 Here we go. So since we were busy building in Retroarch support directly I encountered some of these issues too with Android. I myself run it on a NVidia Shield and I noticed that there are some differences between Android boxes/versions, so it might be different for your case.
First you can check the AEL assets library on Github, https://github.com/Wintermute0110/AEL-as...%20Android. You can find some launcher configurations for Android there.
I have the following paths for you to try out:
  • /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.retroarch/
  • /data/data/com.retroarch/
  • /storage/sdcard0/Android/data/com.retroarch/
  • /data/user/0/com.retroarch/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by chrisism - 2019-01-18, 12:54
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12