Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
Hi, I have a Nvidia Shield Tv and I'd like Kodi as frontend for all emulation. But there are android apps like retroarch(64bit) or mupen64+ae that use libretro cores that do a better job than the ones from Kodi addons.
I'd want to specify those cores outside Kodi app to be used with retroplayer. Can this addon do that? Or does it "only" launch the specified android emulation app?

I guess this addon does the later. I read since oreo update this addon does not work anymore or better said the way that is used to execute android emulation apps from it using /system/bin/am. Others wrote it is fixed and works...What's the current state of that?

Another thing concerning retroplayer I read is, one could create from a specific libretro core and setup an addon that retroplayer can use. Would that be the way to go if I'd want everything happening in Kodi, take for example, the mupen64+ae android app and somehow make a kodi addon out of it that retroplayer can use?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by trohn_javolta - 2019-04-16, 09:45
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12