Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2019-04-17, 10:06)chrisism Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 17:22)trohn_javolta Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 17:14)trohn_javolta Wrote: Thx for the info and alpha release, I'm gonna try this.  
@chrisism don't wanna write ot in this thread but I can't pm you. Seems not possible cause I don't have enough posts or sth. like that. I just wanted to know which emulation apps and/or cores you use? There's plenty and I'm trying to get the best emulation setup possible. 
I recommend to check out Wintermute's asset library for AEL: https://github.com/Wintermute0110/AEL-asset-library
It contains also some of my previous launcher configurations for Android (based on Nivida Shield). I am not an expert on the emulator/core differences etc. but I like how it is working for me. The launcher configs in the assets library are a bit outdated though. I switched a lot between a development version of AEL and the last release that I have to clean up my setup. When I have done that I'll publish my configs again in there.

Great I'll wait for that. I didn't look into AEL config at all yet. Idk if your alpha version will be compatible with next release, so I don't plan on tinkering around much.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by trohn_javolta - 2019-04-18, 10:25
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12