Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2020-01-02, 04:10)twiseva Wrote: So, I have been using AEL for sometime and decided to rebuild from scratch my Kodi install. I downloaded version 0.9.8 but cannot get a simple app to launch. Basically the logs indicate it cannot find the file to execute (its a windows .exe). However, it is definitely there -- if I copy/paste the path in the kodi logs into a CMD window it starts right up. I compared the cfg of the launcher to the older Kodi and it's the same. Any ideas? I am missing something in this newer version I need to do?

Logs here: https://paste.kodi.tv/okipuxekig.kodi

So went back to my pre-rebuild version 0.9.5 and it all works fine. SAME path, same executable. So either there is some additional setup in the latest or an defect of some kind. Let me know if you need any more details to debug this (if its an issue). I have been using this for some time and it is an awesome plugin -- one I hardly ever know is there but which is essential in merging Kodi with some external apps ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by twiseva - 2020-01-02, 15:45
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12