Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2020-01-17, 06:01)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2020-01-10, 05:27)eirrocmh Wrote: The ability to close kodi on launch of game or application and then reopen on exit of said application needs to be implemented for Windows, my Windows games seem to run like crap with Kodi still open in the background, a lot of chop and stutter. For emulators it seems fine but something about kodi staying an open process really screws with some PC titles. Is there a possibility of this being implemented by any chance?

That feature cannot be implemented. If you want to close Kodi and reopen when the launched app finishes you need to use a BAT/CMD script. Search in the forum, there are many examples of what you are looking for.

I'm not sure it is an impossibility though, the person who created the BigBox add on for the front end launchbox was able to implement this feature. Then again these are two very different add ons and I'm just a user who couldn't dream of doing what you do, so what do I know lol. Thanks for creating this I really like it, I have been waiting for an add-on like this

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by eirrocmh - 2020-01-23, 04:15
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12