Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
Hi! I've been using AEL for a while and I absolutely love it. However, I would like some help on a small annoyance that I found. I have an old but somewhat gaming capable PC that I use on my living room as a "console replacement", the OS is currently ubuntu 20.04 with KDE and the kodi version is 18.9. Now, what happens is that if a game for whatever reason changes the screen resolution when being launched, kodi "steals" the screen focus and reappears on top of the game that just launched. Even if the game eventually returns to 1920x1080, as is the case with GTR2, the intro cinematic plays at 640x480 and so it switches the screen resolution causing kodi to appear on top. I know it sounds silly and I'm pretty sure it's more of a kodi thing than an AEL bug, but it does mean that I have to find a keyboard and alt-tab to the game again. While alt-tabbing out of kodi is of course not hard to do, it kinda breaks the whole "sit down, grab a controller, play the game" experience, especially for the kids. Does anyone know a fix for this? Is linux/KDE causing it? Maybe there is a "not steal focus" setting for kodi that I missed or something.

Messages In This Thread
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by capewrath - 2021-01-19, 22:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12